Want to make a difference? Our 2021 trip to Africa is a tremendous opportunity to help develop Australian Football in Africa. The Deadly Roos will play two matches in South Africa and also conduct a number of junior coaching clinics for children as well, a fantastic experience!
The team will depart Australia in October 2021. We are now seeking expressions of interest from people wishing to be involved – players, coaches, umpires and supporters – to join the team.
Apart from the footy, you will also have many opportunities to experience traditional African song, dance and culture. And, of course, no visit to Africa would be complete without seeing the ‘Big Five’ — Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Buffalo and Leopard!
When: October 2021
Countries: South Africa & Swaziland
Destinations: Johannesburg, Polokwane, Kruger National Park, Swaziland, Pretoria, Soweto
- Two Australian Rules Football matches in South Africa
- Three junior coaching clinics
- Polokwane, the capital city of Limpopo Province
- African Safari at the world famous Kruger National Park
- Game drives with the opportunity to see the ‘Big Five’ of Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino
- Traditional African culture at the Swazi cultural village in Swaziland
- A visit to the famous Soweto Township in Johannesburg
- Return Economy Class air travel from Australian capital cities to Johannesburg
- All Australian airport taxes
- All internal transfers as per itinerary
- Great quality accommodation throughout
- Breakfast daily
- Guided sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Welcome function in Johannesburg
- Deadly Roos uniform including playing jumper, shorts, socks, polo shirt and cap
- Services of air-conditioned coach and tour guide throughout