The annual Harmony Cup will be held in Melbourne in March 2020. The venue will be Victoria Park, Collingwood.
There are two simple criteria for player eligibility – that a player was born in the country or has a parent or grandparent born in the country which he is representing. Players must also be at least 16 years of age in order to participate. Each team will represent their country of origin and play in their national colours.
The two teams that are ranked first and second at the conclusion of the preliminary round of matches will play each other in the Grand Final. The winner will be awarded the Harmony Cup by AFL Legend Ron Barassi.
- Tournament played on one day (Sunday 8 March, 2020)
- Victoria Park, Collingwood
- 8 teams
- Matches = 2 x 15 minute halves
- Minimum of 3 matches per team
- 18-a-side (25 per squad)
- Round Robin followed by Grand Final