2023 SOUTH AFRICA TOUR
The Convicts will depart Australia in October 2023. We are now seeking expressions of interest from people wishing to be involved – players, coaches, umpires and supporters – to join the team.
Apart from the footy, you will also have many opportunities to experience traditional African song, dance and culture.
And, of course, no visit to Africa would be complete without seeing the ‘Big Five’ — Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Buffalo and Leopard.
Join us for the footy safari of a lifetime!
When: 5 October – 18 October, 2023
Countries: South Africa & The Kingdom of Eswatini (Swaziland)
Destinations: Johannesburg, Kruger National Park, Kingdom of Eswatini, Klerksdorp, Soweto, Pretoria, Sun City
Cost: $5,470 per person
- The incredible opportunity to help grow our great game in South Africa
- Two matches in South Africa
- Three coaching clinics for local children
- Traditional African Safari at the world-famous Kruger National Park
- Game drives with the opportunity to see the ‘Big Five’ of Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino
- An additional country with a visit to the Kingdom of Eswatini (formerly known as Swaziland)
- The famous Soweto Township in Johannesburg
- Sun City, South Africa’s most unique resort
- Night Game Drive and bush BBQ at the Pilansburg Game Reserve
- Escorted sightseeing and tour functions throughout the tour
- Return Economy Class air travel from Melbourne to Johannesburg
- All Australian airport taxes
- All internal transfers as per itinerary
- Fantastic quality accommodation throughout
- Breakfast daily
- Guided sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Welcome function in Johannesburg
- Australian Convicts uniform including playing jumper, shorts, socks, shirt and cap
- Luxury air-conditioned coach and tour guide