HARMONY CUP – FORMAT
The format of the Harmony Cup is 18-a-side, with each team permitted a maximum playing squad of 25.
There are two simple criteria for player eligibility – that a player was born in the country or has a parent or grandparent born in the country which he or she is representing. Players must also be at least 16 years of age in order to participate. Each team will represent their country of origin and play in their national colours.
- One day round robin tournament
- 18-a-side (maximum of 25 players per squad)
- Matches will commence every 40 minutes to facilitate a carnival type atmosphere
- Each match consists of 2 x 20 minute halves, plus 5 minutes for half-time
- The two top ranked teams play in the Grand Final