“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to unite in a way that little else does.”
Australian Football International (AFI) is pleased to announce the launch of our Harmony through Footy program. It’s a great celebration of Aussie Rules Football and a powerful vehicle for bringing communities together.
The aim of Harmony through Footy is to celebrate Melbourne’s ethnic diversity and harmony, and use the power of sport to break down cultural and ethnic barriers.
As part of Harmony through Footy, footy jumpers have been created for countries from all over the world. They have been designed to represent our many diverse multicultural communities in Australia. Please click on the maps below to see which countries are available.
HOW IT WORKS
Upload photos of you and your staff wearing your national footy jumper on your social media, promoting community harmony and your business at the same time.
We may come from many different backgrounds and beliefs, but we are all Australians. Our great game – Australian Rules Football – is the glue that binds us together.
The cost to be involved is only $750 and includes the following great benefits:
- Your logo on the front of your national footy jumper
- Your logo on the back of your national footy jumper
- 5 x national footy jumpers to be provided to you (for each jumper you can choose the size and what number you would like on the back)
- Recognition of your support on the AFI website
- Promotion of your business on AFI’s social media (#harmonythroughfooty)
If you require any further information please contact Brian Clarke on 0435 092 987 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.