The objectives of AFI Brazil include:
- Encouraging participation at the grassroots level, with a focus on youth and community development
- Establishing Footy 9s in the Brazilian school sports curriculum at both primary and secondary level
- Introducing Footy 9s as a university sport in Brazil
- Providing players with the opportunity to compete in competitions at school and club level in Brazil
- Establishing National Teams (men & women) to compete in matches against other countries
- Securing recognition of Footy 9s as an official sport in Brazil
If you are interested in being involved in growing the sport in Brazil, please contact us.