The objectives of AFI Guyana include:
- Encouraging participation at the grassroots level, with a focus on youth and community development
- Establishing Footy 9s in the Guyanese school sports curriculum at both primary and secondary level
- Introducing Footy 9s as a university sport in Guyana
- Providing players with the opportunity to compete in competitions at school and club level in Guyana
- Establishing National Teams (men & women) to compete in matches against other countries
- Securing recognition of Footy 9s as an official sport in Guyana
If you are interested in being involved in growing the sport in Guyana, please contact us.