The objectives of AFI Nicaragua include:
- Encouraging participation at the grassroots level, with a focus on youth and community development
- Establishing Footy 9s in the Nicaraguan school sports curriculum at both primary and secondary level
- Introducing Footy 9s as a university sport in Nicaragua
- Providing players with the opportunity to compete in competitions at school and club level in Nicaragua
- Establishing National Teams (men & women) to compete in matches against other countries
- Securing recognition of Footy 9s as an official sport in Nicaragua
If you are interested in being involved in growing the sport in Nicaragua, please contact us.