AUSSIE RULES SCHOOLS
Aussie Rules Schools is the name of our junior development program. It is designed to give children an introduction to an exciting and dynamic new team sport.
Children all over the world enjoy playing Australian Football for a number of reasons, which include:
- The game is a combination of the skills of different sports, such as Soccer, Rugby and Basketball
- Emphasis is on participation and fun
- Matches can be played in the non-contact format, allowing for a focus on skill development
- There is no off-side rule so the children have freedom of movement all over the field
- Everyone gets to touch the ball and they can use their hands as well as their feet